The Historic Hope Hotel in Hope, Idaho for sale

 
 The historic HOPE HOTEL in Hope, Idaho is for sale. Hope Hotel for sale Located above Lake Pend Oreille pronounced Lake Pond O'Ray phonetically if I remember right. I could be wrong........Anyhow it has a beautiful location and tons of history. Presidents, Celebrities, and Notorious outlaws have all stayed in the hotel one time or another. 
The restaurant in the building is so cool.


and of course the old west style bar. 
check this other angle out. 
and one of the bedrooms. 
and the observatory deck and outdoor dining space with beautiful lake views. 
 
and this 
The asking price I found was 1.5 million. Another ad I found said it was off market. Hotel Hope for 1.5 million Anyhow it would be a cool small resort hotel on a Lake that has renowned fishing and scenery. I hope someone buys it and restores it for the world to enjoy.

Comments